General Information Edit
The Magic Research Institute (MRI) is a feature to increase your companions' attributes.
There are 5 different fields:
- Pantagram: increases Hit Points by 5k (1k for each character)
- Water Position: Increases Hit rating by 100
- Wind Position: Increases Speed by 100*
- Earth Position: Increases Defence by 150*
- Fire position: Increases Attack by 150*
- Spirit Position: Increases Hit point by 500*
*only affects the character on that field.
It's really important to upgrade your MRI. Upgrading the Pantagram is expensive but worth it. The first field is the most important one to upgrade because it is the most rewarding one.
The costs increase exponentially:
Example (level 1 = 18,000 Silver, level 20 = 9,271,000 Silver)
Overview of the Upgrading Costs from lvl 1-80 Edit
The best way to use your silver is to:
- get the Pantagram + Atk and Def Field to level 10 first
- enhance your equipment after you've upgraded it (especially the Pet Gear)
- upgrade the Pantagram to lvl 30+
- draw Golden Keys
- spend money on Happy
-> Pantagram > Enhancing > Golden Keys > Happy
You shouldn't spend any silver on Characters that are lower than S-Rank. You don't really need them + you can get vouchers for them from Tower of Paradise.
Focus on your Main + Young Natsu and try to get Sho as a Knight so that you've got a little sustain in fights. Try to avoid spending silver on characters.